Mold Testing & Inspection in Houston, TX
Expert Mold Inspection & Testing in Houston, Texas
Robert J. Reda & Associates LLC provides mold Inspection and Testing Services that Houston residents can rely on. Mold Investigation and testing services including a cause and origin, sampling and identification of fungi, a scope of work for remediation, and clearance sampling based upon customer requirements.
Areas our services extend to include Houston, Conroe, Galveston, Deer Park, Pasadena, Baytown, Katy, Pearland, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Huntsville, Livingston, Lufkin, Bryan-College Station, Victoria, Beaumont, south and central Texas
Certified Industrial Hygienist & Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant
Mr. Reda is a Board Certified Industrial Hygienist and a Board Certified Safety Professional with over 35 years of experience within the fields of industrial hygiene, safety, and environmental. Mr. Reda is a State of Texas, Department of Health, Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant (License Number MAC0123). He has performed over 5000 indoor air quality investigations of industrial facilities, commercial and office buildings, hospitals, schools, apartment complexes, and an extensive amount of residential homes including investigations for bacteria and Legionella.
A detailed Mold Investigation / Inspection Report will be generated and will address the following issues:
- Mold Inspection and testing - the identification of fungi;
- Provide a cause and origin of the mold growth/water damage as requested;
- Provide specific remediation protocols (mold growth/water damage) for each room/contents which will address walls, ceiling, and floor removal etc. as requested;
- Provide written generic remediation protocols and guidelines for remediation companies to follow during remediation activities;
- includes all laboratory costs; and
- Includes color digital photographs of identified problem areas.
Trustworthy and Independent
We utilize an independent State of Texas Licensed Laboratory which is also accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) for all mold sample analysis.